Just the Facts:
- Year hired: 2012
- Hometown: Parker
- Number of children: 3 boys
- Hobbies: Endurance Mountain Bike or Ironman Racing
- Hidden talent: My Salads are LEGENDARY
- Favorite food: I have so many. I am plant based so savory and spicy are key.
- Favorite musician:
- Number of siblings: Oldest of 3
- Number of pets: 2 rescue dogs who are both missing their left eye
- Favorite sports team: I follow a lot of professional triathletes and professional mountain and road riders. Had I stayed in Durango after college, I would probably have a different life story.
- Favorite vacation spot: Crested Butte or a beach
- Least favorite household chore: Dusting – why cannot dirt stay outside?
- Least favorite word: Can’t
- Favorite music: New age, electronic, dance
- What keeps you in Colorado: My job, friends and all my family is here
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: This is hard to answer as I have had life-changing events before but nothing I would call a risk.