Just the Facts
- Year hired: 2008
- Hometown: Binghamton, New York
- Number of children: Three. College-aged son and two teenage step-daughters (Ugh!)
- Hobbies: I walk a lot. Former accomplished golfer, until I took this job. Hiker. Traveler.
- Hidden talent: I have many. I am a Gemini and a jack of all trades.
- Favorite food: Pizza
- Favorite musician: Van Morrison, The Clash, Talking Heads
- Number of siblings: Six (Three and Three)
- Number of pets: 0 – See travel and number of children. I don’t need or want pets.
- Favorite sports team: NY Yankees and Manchester United
- Favorite vacation spot: Ireland
- Least favorite household chore: I am a neat freak. I love cleaning. Getting my girls to clean their rooms is a chore!
- Least favorite word: Bored
- Favorite music: Blues, Rock and Reggae
- What keeps you in Colorado: Sunshine
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: Started my own business six months before the birth of my first child. I was a successful PR professional for a decade-plus until I decided I didn’t want to deal with deadlines anymore.