Just the Facts:
• Year hired: 2008
• Hometown: Binghamton, New York
• Number of children: Three. College-aged son and two teenage step-daughters (Ugh!)
• Hobbies: I walk a lot. Former accomplished golfer, until I took this job. Hiker. Traveler.
• Hidden talent: I have many. I am a Gemini, and a jack of all trades.
• Favorite food: Pizza
• Favorite musician: Van Morrison, The Clash, Talking Heads
• Number of siblings: Six (Three and Three)
• Number of pets: 0 – See travel and number of children. I don’t need or want pets.
• Favorite sports team: NY Yankees and Manchester United
• Favorite vacation spot: Ireland
• Least favorite household chore: I am a neat freak. I love cleaning. Getting my girls to clean their rooms is a chore!
• Least favorite word: Bored
• Favorite music: Blues, Rock and Reggae
• What keeps you in Colorado: Sunshine
• What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: Started my own business six months before the birth of my first child. I was a successful PR professional for a decade-plus, until I decided I didn’t want to deal with deadlines anymore.