Just The Facts
- Year hired: 2017
- Hometown: Littleton, CO
- Number of children: 1
- Hobbies: Fantasy Football, Listening to Podcasts
- Hidden talent: Jack of all Trades, master of none 🙂
- Favorite food: Well, it’s no secret. . . Pizza and Mexican have always been each other’s greatest adversary. So if pressed, I’d have to say Mexican. . . . but it’s slim victory.
- Favorite musician: The Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Number of siblings: 2; I’m the youngest
- Number of pets: 1, a fish named Gill
- Favorite sports team: The Denver Broncos
- Favorite vacation spot: The Caribbean
- Least favorite word: CAN’T
- Favorite music: I dig quite a few genres. . . .
- What keeps you in Colorado: My family
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: Moved to Los Angeles on a whim. . . . and stayed for 8 years.