Just The Facts
- Why I choose to work at Wonderland: I’ve known about Wonderland’s reputation for more than a handful of years, and their commitment to excellence—Both to their customers as well as their employees.
- Year hired: 2017
- Favorite customer story: Consistently hearing how much value my buyers see in their homes. It’s something that I never tire of hearing, and something I take great pride in. It’s also very satisfying to see my buyers and their children become part of my community as they enjoy the parks and amenities right in the neighborhood.
- Hometown: Littleton, CO
- Number of children: 1
- Hobbies: Fantasy Football, Listening to Podcasts
- Hidden talent: Jack of all Trades, master of none 🙂
- Favorite food: Well, it’s no secret. . . Pizza and Mexican have always been each other’s greatest adversary. So if pressed, I’d have to say Mexican. . . . but it’s slim victory.
- Favorite musician: The Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Number of siblings: 2; I’m the youngest
- Number of pets: 1, a fish named Gill
- Favorite sports team: The Denver Broncos
- Favorite vacation spot: The Caribbean
- What word best describes Wonderland Homes: Character
- Least favorite word: CAN’T
- Favorite music: I dig quite a few genres. . . .
- What keeps you in Colorado: My family
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: Moved to Los Angeles on a whim. . . . and stayed for 8 years.