Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Just the Facts
- Year hired: 2016
- Hometown: Denver, CO
- Number of children: 2 stepchildren
- Hobbies: Golf, audiobooks, podcasts, singing & playing the guitar
- Hidden talent: Beatboxing
- Favorite food: Pizza and sushi! (Not at the same time!)
- Favorite musician: Kurt Elling & Jimi Hendrix
- Number of siblings: 2 sisters
- Number of pets: None, although I would love a yellow lab! Too many allergies in my home, sadly.
- Favorite sports team: Some would say I am obsessed with the Denver Broncos
- Favorite vacation spot: Kaanapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii
- Least favorite household chore: The shower drain!
- Least favorite word: Impossible
- Favorite music: I flow with whatever I’m in the mood for, I like it all!
- What keeps you in Colorado: I was born and raised here so I may never leave! I stick around for the fresh air and Superbowl wins
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: Becoming a stepdad