- Why I choose to work at Wonderland: I had previously worked with Scott Rabideau at another builder. He let me know that working here was more of a team atmosphere and he enjoyed being here. After interviewing with Derek, I was certain this would be a great place to work.
- Year hired: 2018
- Favorite customer story: Working for a previous employer I was able to turn a very unhappy new homeowner around and turn what was a very bad house into a nice place.
- Hometown: Lakewood CO
- Number of children: 3, with 4 grandchildren
- Hobbies: Family, motorcycling, flying.
- Favorite food: Dead and cooked.
- Favorite musician: Too many to list.
- What word best describes Wonderland Homes: Enthusiastic
- Least favorite household chore: They are all good. Cleaning the gutters means I have a house to work on, mowing the lawn means I have a little space between my neighbors and me, shoveling snow means I am capable of working, and doing dishes means I had a nice meal. Each chore means I have something for which to be grateful.
- Favorite music: Classical, Jazz, Old Country Western, Rock and Roll, Electronic, Folk, and most any tune that makes my feet move.
- What keeps you in Colorado: We live in a beautiful state that is close to most of my family.
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: Aerobatics.