- Hometown: Lakewood CO
- Number of children: 3, with 4 grandchildren
- Hobbies: Family, motorcycling, flying.
- Favorite food: Dead and cooked.
- Favorite musician: Too many to list.
- Least favorite household chore: They are all good. Cleaning the gutters means I have a house to work on, mowing the lawn means I have a little space between my neighbors and me, shoveling snow means I am capable of working, and doing dishes means I had a nice meal. Each chore means I have something for which to be grateful.
- Favorite music: Classical, Jazz, Old Country Western, Rock and Roll, Electronic, Folk, and most any tune that makes my feet move.
- What keeps you in Colorado: We live in a beautiful state that is close to most of my family.
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: Aerobatics.