Just the Facts:
- Year hired: 2014
- Hometown: Denver
- Number of children: 2
- Hobbies: Crafts and gardening
- Hidden talent: Geez, I guess I used to be a pretty good fast pitch softball player in college.
- Favorite food: Depends on the day, but Mexican or a really good hamburger
- Favorite musician: Motley Crue
- Number of siblings: 1 – ½ sister, 1 step brother and 1 step sister
- Number of pets: 4 – 1 cute dog named Daisy and 3 cats named Maci, Sofie and Bella
- Favorite sports team: Broncos, duh
- Favorite vacation spot: Not sure because I haven’t been to the Mediterranean and I think that would potentially be my favorite.
- Least favorite household chore: Cleaning bathrooms
- Least favorite word: Pretty sure I shouldn’t write that down!
- Favorite music: 80’s hair
- What keeps you in Colorado: Jobs and family
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: I’d say marrying my husband who’s a cop, but probably the more politically correct answer would be recently buying a rental unit in Ft. Collins.