Just the Facts
- Year Hired: 2021
- Why I choose to work at Wonderland: I’m a people person, so the first impression of the team at Wonderland left an imprint that sold me immediately.
- Favorite customer story: Getting a letter from a patient thanking my partner and I for reviving her from a cardiac arrest while she was out running and letting us know she is strong and healthy and running again.
- Hometown: Gresham, OR
- Number of children: None
- Hobbies: Cycling, Running, Triathlon, Hiking, Skiing and wine tasting (just not in Colorado)
- Hidden talent: Not to toot my own horn, but I’ve been told I’m an excellent cook and baker.
- Favorite musician: One Republic. Seen them live three times now and Red Rocks with the Colorado Symphony takes the cake.
- Favorite food: Love a good artisan pizza pie with an Oregon Pinot Noir.
- Number of siblings: An older sister that’s 8 years older.
- Number of pets: Two mini-Australian Shepherds, Cooper and Cora.
- Favorite sports team: My Mighty Oregon Ducks!
- Favorite vacation spot: Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- Describe Wonderland Homes: Wonderland Homes delivers an exceptional home but an even better experience!
- Least favorite household chore: Giving our dogs baths. I do just about every other chore around the house, but leave the dogs to my wife.
- Favorite music: Listen to it all, but today’s country hits seems to be on a lot lately.
- What keeps you in Colorado: Sunshine and the great outdoors.
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: Leaving my 7-year career in retail management and HR to go back to Paramedic School.