Online Sales Consultant
Just the Facts:
- Why I choose to work at Wonderland: I love the family-feel of the company. I also love the philosophy and culture of our company. Not to mention… we build beautiful homes with great floorplans! Can’t wait to move into my Monroe in Nov 2018!
- Year hired: 2014
- Favorite customer story: The very first home I ever sold in my life was to Heather Stidham. I had so much fun working with her throughout the process, we became friends. She had such a great experience, she ended up buying two more homes from us that year. Now we are going to be neighbors!
- Hometown: Richfield, Ohio
- Number of children: None!
- Hobbies: Traveling, spending time with friends & family, skiing, working out, trying new restaurants.
- Hidden talent: Doing hair!! (I am a licensed cosmetologist)
- Favorite food: Crab legs & anything that my mom makes
- Favorite musician: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- Number of siblings: 1 younger brother, Dominic
- Number of pets: 1 dog – Scarlett
- Favorite sports team: Whatever team LeBron is on
- Favorite vacation spot: Cancun
- What word best describes Wonderland Homes: Home
- Least favorite household chore: Laundry!
- Least favorite word: Moist
- Favorite music: Gangster Rap – but I listen to everything!
- What keeps you in Colorado: The weather, the endless amounts of adventures, my friends, my job & coworkers
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken: Moving to Colorado