Manager of Customer Experience
Just the Facts:
- Why Wonderland: It’s important to me to work for a company that cares about me, my family and my future.
- Year Hired: 2012
- Favorite Customer Story: Operation Finally Home – it was such an amazing project…from the Notes of Love written behind the walls to surprising the family with a fully furnished home professionally decorated by The Jones Design Group. I absolutely love the philanthropic work our company does.
- Hometown: Denver
- Children: 4! Two amazing stepdaughters and my absolutely perfect (in my eyes) teenage sons. Oh! And my awesome dog Sunny.
- Hobbies: Family time, Baseball Mom, Broncos, Travel
- Hidden Talent: Sarcasm (it’s not all that hidden)
- Favorite Food: Popcorn, Fruit Snacks, Cookies
- Favorite Musician: No favorites – I love everything from Chopin to Justin Timberlake to Kendrick Lamar
- Number of Siblings: 2
- Number of pets: 1 dog – Sunflower Daffodil – AKA Sunny D
- Favorite Sports Team: Broncos (duh!)
- Favorite Vacation Spot: So Cal
- Best Describes Wonderland Homes: Adventure
- Least favorite chore: Cleaning
- Least favorite phrase: It’s a moot point. (or “mute point” as so many people incorrectly say it!)
- Favorite Music: Classical and Gangsta Rap
- What keeps me in CO: Family
- Biggest Risk: Speaking my Mind