“Nailing It” Podcast Ep. 7 – Designing Your Home
September 20, 2018
Podcast Episode #7 Designing your home
Everyone wants to make their home look like a model, but can you do it on a budget? Mike and Garrett sit down with designer, Christine Di Annie, to talk about practical ways to make your home look better.
- What are the current trends?
- Where do you get your ideas to stay up to date?
- Practical places to start with bringing your home up to current trends
- Resources for finding design ideas
- Where are some good places to look for furniture and wall art?
- Easiest way to make your home look like a professional did it?
- How much individual vs. builder work do you do?
- Favorite home you’ve designed
- Favorite part of a model home to design?
- Fun projects outside of homes?
- What was the fastest install you’ve ever done?
- Any funny stories from the past?
- Most challenging project?
- How much time do you typically put in from start to finish for a model home?
Jones Design Group: www.jonesdesigngroupinc.com
Christine’s Work for Wonderland
- Sterling Ranch
- Quail Creek
- The Lakes at Centerra
Nailing It: A weekly homebuilder podcast featuring stories, tips, and tricks to help you nail your real estate goals.
Subscribe on iTunes —> https://apple.co/2uLL6D9