The primary role of the Sales Assistant is to provide seamless continuity in the sales office during times when the Sales Consultant is absent or otherwise engaged and unavailable to meet with buyers and/or interested prospects.
- To be present in the model home sales office during posted hours of business
- To greet and qualify visitors to the model home sales office to determine their needs and interests and to then attempt to match those needs and interests to one or more of the homes offered by Wonderland
- To prepare certain documents (excluding the Purchase Agreement) for buyers’ execution according to current procedures and to present those documents for buyers’ execution as directed
- To assist with guiding purchasers through the entire process from contract to the scheduling of closing and to assist in the effort to ensure that buyers meet all contractual deadlines.
- To assist the Sales Consultant in monitoring progress of timely completion of required documents
- To complete such activities as directed by the Sales Consultant to keep buyers apprised of the status of the home and to inform them of any situation or condition that impacts either the construction or the home or the anticipated delivery schedules
- To monitor and maintain an adequate level of sales collateral material
- To ensure the models are kept in good order and to report any maintenance issues promptly
- To oversee the general condition of the community and homesites
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed in support of the company and the Sales and Marketing department.
- 5 days per week including Saturday/Sunday, (two weekdays off, typically Tues/Wed or Thu/Fri)
- May occasionally work beyond normally scheduled hours to respond to all customer inquiries
- Occasional special events, weekend and holiday work required to meet customer demand
- Detail Oriented • Organized
- Ability to Prioritize • Risk Taker
- Empathetic • Positive Attitude
- Team Player • Multi-tasker
- Flexible and Adaptable • High Sense of Urgency
- Excellent Communicator • Desire to Learn and Grow
- Customer Focused • Outgoing & Personable
- High School diploma or equivalent (BS/BA Preferred)
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology (previous CRM experience a plus)
- 2 years minimum professional experience working with the public
- Must be able to learn and follow a proven sales strategy
Timnath, Windsor Colorado, United States
Please email a resume and cover letter to the email address below.