High-Performance Home 101
December 17, 2018
We believe that buying a brand-new home comes with great benefits. This includes saving on your monthly expenses through energy efficiency. Todd Gamboa from Building Trust LLC came on the show to educate us on the benefits of energy efficiency in today’s market.
- What does “building science” mean?
- What’s the difference between a home built to code and an Energy Star Certified home?
- What questions should buyers expect to learn about building science when they walk into a new home sales office?
- Misconceptions homeowners have regarding high-performance homes
- What’s a HERS score?
- How to save on energy costs with an old home
- Where are you from?
- What does “character” mean to you?
- Most memorable new home story?
- Final words of advice on our topic of the day?
Looking to learn more about our high-performance homes? CLICK HERE
Contact Todd Gamboa: https://www.buildingtrustllc.org/