The Dillon Pointe collection offers a broad range of homes including ranch, two-story, townhomes and a section of unique three-story townhomes with rooftop decks. The diversity in housing types and price points appeal to a broad variety of buyers, from those who wish to reside in the acclaimed Boulder Valley School District, to people looking for a low-maintenance lifestyle, to first-time buyers.
Residents will have access to premium parks and open space amenities, as well as interconnected trails. All homes will be built with economic and environmental sustainability in mind. Energy Smart features and design will be incorporated into every home to reduce energy and water consumption. The neighborhood commercial corner is just a walk away and the much-needed additional housing options allow those who work in the city of Broomfield, the opportunity to live closer. This community is designed to get you out of your home and out and about within the neighborhood!
Key Community Highlights:
- All of the parks and open spaces are designed with the help of the Butterfly Pavillion
- Older trees in the neighborhood are well preserved
- Opens spaces include – five parks, courtyards, and community trails throughout
- Close to premier shopping and dining at Flatirons Crossing
- Options for kids to come back to Broomfield after college
- Diversity of housing types promoting equity & inclusion
- Extensive trail connections
Join the VIP List
To be among the first for community updates & home availability