“Nailing It” Podcast Ep. 4 – Will a Realtor Save You Money?
July 22, 2018
You can buy a new-construction home without a Realtor, but should you? How are they paid? Garrett and Mike talk with Mariel Ross about her experience as a realtor and working with builders.
- Do I really need a realtor when buying new construction?
- How does a Realtor get paid?
- How to best utilize a Realtor during the new home buying/construction process
- What is the best way to find a qualified Realtor for new construction
- New construction vs. resale
- Can a Realtor save you money
- Interesting/favorite experiences working with a homebuilder
- What is a situation that you’ve experienced that it was a benefit for the buyer for you to be involved?
Contact Mariel Ross: www.focus-realtors.com
Stapleton Scoop: www.stapletonscoop.com
Sterling Ranch Roundup: www.sterlingranchroundup.com
Nailing It: A weekly homebuilder podcast featuring stories, tips, and tricks to help you nail your real estate goals.
Subscribe on iTunes —> https://apple.co/2uLL6D9