High-Performance Home 101
December 17, 2018
We believe that buying a brand-new home comes with great benefits. This includes saving on your monthly expenses as well as energy efficiency. If you’re considering buying a new home in Northern Colorado, you may be interested in hearing this podcast from Todd Gamboa of Building Trust LLC. In it, he discusses the benefits of buying an energy-efficient home in today’s market.
Looking to learn more about our high-performance homes? CLICK HERE
- What does “building science” mean?
- What’s the difference between a home built to code and an Energy Star Certified home?
- What questions should buyers expect to learn about building science when they walk into a new home sales office?
- Misconceptions homeowners have regarding high-performance homes
- What’s a HERS score?
- How to save on energy costs with an old home
- Where are you from?
- What does “character” mean to you?
- Most memorable new home story?
- Final words of advice on our topic of the day?
Contact Todd Gamboa: https://www.buildingtrustllc.org/