- School District:
- Aurora Public Schools
- Bluff Lake
- $43 for Stapleton’s Master HOA
- $105 for the sub-association HOA
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,492 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedroom
- 2-1/2 Baths
- Tandem Two-Car Garage
- Gas Line on Rooftop Deck
- Open Rail
- Maytag Appliance Package with 36-inch Range, Wall Oven, Built-in Microwave, and Zepher Hood
- Garage Door Opener
- Warm Features Throughout with Beautiful Taupe Color Scheme
- Rich Dark Cabinets Extended Butler’s Pantry
- Wood Laminate Flooring in the Living Areas
- Laundry Cabinets
- Light Marbled Gray Lagoon Quartz Countertops
2563 North Newark Court is one of the first homes being built in Wonderland’s newest communities, Intersection at Stapleton. The best part: it’s one of our most-affordable urban row home designs with a rooftop deck.
This ENERGY STAR Certified urban row home is a new floorplan design called the Kennedy. This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,492 square foot home is highlighted by high ceilings and an open-concept floorplan design with a spacious rooftop composite deck providing plenty of space to entertain friends and family. Other features of this home include a second composite deck off of the dining area, upgraded Maytag chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances, gas range and hood, garage door opener, warm designer finishes in a beautiful taupe color scheme. Rich dark cabinets with extended butler’s pantry, laundry cabinets, and light marbled gray Lagoon quartz countertops. A recessed LED lighting package, wide baseboards, wood window sills, and gas line on the rooftop. 2-year builder warranty included. This home won’t last for long.
*PICTURES/RENDERINGS REPRESENT FLOORPLAN ONLY AND MAY NOT BE REPRESENTATIVE OF FINAL DESIGN CHOICES*